On our Biology class, we learnt the 7 characteristics that something must have in order to be a being thing.
- Reproduction: process which makes a specie grow and to poblate an area.
- Nutrition: the taking in of materials for energy, growth and development.
- Movement: an action done by an organism that causes a change of position or place.
- Excretion: the removal from organisms of the waste products of metabolism.
- Sensitivity: the ability to detect and respond to changes in the environment.
- Growth: as time pass the size of the organism increase.
- Respiration: different than breathing, the last one is inhaling and exhaling air, while respiration are chemical reaction inside your body.